Thursday, January 10, 2013

Nicole's Shower

i love to plan a baby shower. thank you sarah largen for your inspiration. i used a lot of your ideas from hap's shower!
painted a "k" from joanns, cups were baby gifts to my babies, flowers from jody's, baby carriage i found on etsy

love some striped straws - found these on etsy. i made the garland out of baker's twine and scraps of fabric.

fabric was leftover from an outfit i made griffin for his first birthday.

bottled coke! so fun. i put them in a old crate that brad's mom had.

ginger's pottery. flowers from jody's.




yummy desserts! Gabbie Benson made the precious sugar cookies.


thank you lis for letting me borrow your 3-tiered tray!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is SO adorable. I'm so so sad I didn't get to come visit with you sweet girls. What a blessing to Nicole. I know you all had a great time, and your decor is absolutely adorable. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shower is crazy awesome! Those decorations are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete