Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oh no they didn't. . . .

I looked outside this afternoon and found Mary Blake playing in the mud and Collins looking on skeptically. Hmmm. . . one of those moments where you think - is it really a big deal? It is just mud. I called out to Mary Blake telling her it was fine to keep playing, but make sure you rinse your hands off before you come back in. About 5 minutes later, I looked outside to find them both looking like this:
I will let you know if Oxy Clean really works!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like they needed some pie tins to make mud pies...maybe next time. I loved getting muddy too! Now it makes me think of laundry. So glad they had fun in the mud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! Hey...your kids are precious and you and Brad have not aged a bit. So glad to have found you through some KD's.
    We are at www.footballandsweettea.blogspot.com...it's private but let me know if you want to be added.
    glad to have found you :)
    Hope you all are well.
    PS- Your artwork is amazing--I delved into that but had to take a break when Walker was born last year...hope to get back into it once we are moved into our house.
    Where are ya'll living now? We just moved back to MS and are on the coast. I'd love to hear from you sometime. Blessings, EJ Williams
    eljdawgster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun though to play in the mud with not a care in the world!! I used to love to play in the mud too.

    ReplyDelete