We have been celebrating for 4 days over here....I was really relieved when Collins' breakfast request for his birthday was Toaster Strudels!
![]() |
| Have you noticed a theme with this spiderman hat? Griff is quite obsessed. I miss his floppy hair. This hat is on his head more often than not. It is really cute, though. |
![]() |
| The cousins at the mall for lunch |
![]() |
| Wren after he tried my sour cream (it was a side for my potato and he thought it was ice cream!) |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Wren walked around like he owned Build-A-Bear |
![]() |
| Legos + Collins = Happiness |
![]() |
| New Hammock for Mary Blake! Thank you Marsh and PawPaw. |
![]() |
| I love this |
![]() |
| I am guessing there will be many books read in this spot |
![]() |
| Our view from the hammock |














No comments:
Post a Comment