Saturday, October 13, 2012

October

Griffin sporting PawPaw's hat. He had a big time sneaking into PawPaw's chair and stealing his cap off his head.

James and Granma. We had a quick trip to visit Granma. Thankfully my boys were rather tame.

Griffin was so teased. He actually buried his head in the couch and fell asleep. That has NEVER happened. I love this picture. Granma was having a big time getting him to smile.


At Mazzio's in Brandon. Griffin enjoyed the grated cheese!



You turn your head one minute......


Mary Blake joined 4H this year. Last week they had a fun night at Tellinis. They went in the kitchen and got to make their own pizzas.

Sometimes it works to your advantage being the little brother. Collins had to tag along and he got to join in the fun.

Tada! I'm pretty sure they raked off some of the cheese before they cooked it.

Wren followed Snoopy (our kitty) into the edge of the woods. When I said, "where's Wren Wren?" he did this.  Love this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment