Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wren's stats/10 months

I totally gave up on keeping a baby book. And it is not just because Wren is the 4th child. I gave up on that venture with Collins. I am just not a baby book type. So, I scanned in the wt/ht stickers that had piled up in the bottom of his diaper bag! We went back to the dr. today - and he is 24#8ounces. He also turned ten months last week! WHOA. slow down, life. please. It really does fly by. He is still crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything. Last week he spent his first full day at Mother's Day out. They said he did great. Griffin also stayed after preschool and even took a nap on a mat!

1 comment:

  1. sorry i forgot to get back to you. here is the quote:

    Today is your day.
    You’re off to Great Places!
    ...

    You have brains in your head.
    You have feet in your shoes.
    You can steer yourself any direction you choose.

    from Oh, The Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss

    ReplyDelete