I stole this little pic when I was blog hopping this morning (and putting off doing the laundry!)
Most of you know that when Collins was very young we started trying to have more children. Through this process God gave me a love and appreciation for Mary Blake, Collins and especially Brad that I might never have had.
I am not saying everything over the next 4 years was always easy. . . I had two surgeries and even visited a specialist who told us that we had a "less than 10 percent" chance of conceiving again without some type of intervention like IVF. So, we began the long adoption process. . .
You all know that after the 10 month paper work process and 2 years of being on the waiting list God gave us the awesome of news of being pregnant. And now, with Griffin being 11 months, we are expecting baby #4!!! Which is why this verse says it all!
"God is able to do immeasurably more than we could ever ask or imagine. . . " Ephesians 3:20
Monday, May 31, 2010
I stole this little pic when I was blog hopping this morning (and putting off doing the laundry!)
Most of you know that when Collins was very young we started trying to have more children. Through this process God gave me a love and appreciation for Mary Blake, Collins and especially Brad that I might never have had.
I am not saying everything over the next 4 years was always easy. . . I had two surgeries and even visited a specialist who told us that we had a "less than 10 percent" chance of conceiving again without some type of intervention like IVF. So, we began the long adoption process. . .
You all know that after the 10 month paper work process and 2 years of being on the waiting list God gave us the awesome of news of being pregnant. And now, with Griffin being 11 months, we are expecting baby #4!!! Which is why this verse says it all!
"God is able to do immeasurably more than we could ever ask or imagine. . . " Ephesians 3:20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
such a sweet post! i am so excited for your family!
ReplyDelete