Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Mary Blake and Collins!!

Mary Blake just turned 8 and Collins turned 6. Where has the time gone??? When did my babies become "big kids"? This year they wanted a big top cupcake for their cakes. . . you know, the crazy infomercial that comes on during Saturday morning cartoons??? Friday I began baking the cupcake cakes - supposedly 25x bigger than your average cupcake. They looked so small. So, I baked 2 more. Note to self: One cake is PLENTY! I now have 2 and 1/2 cupcake cakes left!!! We had popcorn (thanks to the waterers for the popcorn maker), corndogs, chips and dip. Such gourmet food. Thanks to all the fam for making the trek to Tupelo. Even Banks (Elisabeth's dog) came to the party!
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. they turned out great!! most impressed with your cake decorating creativity...looks like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete