Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Wren Family 4th!

The day got kicked off by me suggesting that we get the kid's picture first (you know before they get dirty, sweaty, and wet - which they did). Well , this is the best one - please teach me how to cut and paste heads and I will have an award winning picture of the cousins!This one actually turned out pretty good. . .what you don't see to the left is Elliott crying his eyes out - bless him - we couldn't get a smile out of him!
Jay and Mary Blake. Jay is Lis' boyfriend and is an extremely good sport. The kid's can't get enough of him! Either he is really good at pretending or I think he really likes the crazy kiddos!
Collins and Isaac - we have some cousin love in our family. They are SO excited to see each other!
Here is paw paw thinking it was fun to spray everybody - I mean come on daddy - I had just washed the hair and here you go with water hose?

No comments:

Post a Comment