Thursday, July 10, 2008
Monday night, we braved the hard rain in Oxford and went to the movies! It was an all girls night! Aunt Ashley, Aunt Lis, Me, and Mary Blake went together. (poor) Rebekah missed it because she was at the beach! Mama kept the boys and they all hung out at Uncle Daniel's house. Collins would move in there if he could!
The movie was so great and yes, dog dog came to the movies too. Can you guess what Mary Blake wants for Christmas now?? I wonder how many of these dolls they have sold. . .I kinda want one too! In one suspenseful part of the movie, I looked over and Mary Blake's knees were pulled tightly to her chest and she was so nervous! The ending turned out great and the message of the movie was wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment