Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Skating Party

Last week, the kids celebrated the completion of catechism classes at Lawndale. The church had a skating party to celebrate. They had SO much fun. Special thanks to Bonnie, Coppie, and Esther for teaching them this year!!This is one of Collins' best friends - Raychel Sanders. . . I have to share this funny story with you! About a week ago, Raychel and her sisters (they live down the road from us) came over to play. We were all standing around and Collins walked up to Raychel, gave her a big hug and said, "Hey my Raychel." Then Raychel looked at me and said, " Ohhhhh, Mrs Braaaaaaaaaashierrrrrr, I have to say something - can you close your ears?" So I proceeded to pretend close my ears. She looked and Collins and said, " Hello, my love." SOOOOOOOOOOO cute and funny!!!

Mary Blake opted for a scooter at the skating rink!
Even Aunt Lis put some skates on !

No comments:

Post a Comment